As a home builder or home improvement professional, your top priority is satisfying your customers through delivering high-quality work. But, to continue to grow your business, you need to have a steady flow of high-quality leads coming through the door. Today, that "door" is your website. With 53% of buyers start their search online to solve their home building needs (BlueCorona), your web presence and content need to stand out.
Your potential customers are looking for your services online. They are evaluating the quality of your work through online reviews. And more than ever before, they are looking at your website to help decide if they want to request a quote from your company or not. It can be tricky to keep adapting to the latest digital marketing strategies and trends and understanding where you should focus your efforts and budgets.
How can you make your company stand out through a high-quality website and social content? What are the most effective digital marketing tactics to capture more qualified leads? What are the latest trends in the home building and improvement Industry that businesses can’t ignore? Our latest on-demand webinar was put together specifically for home builders and improvement professionals like you.
The webinar examines the common challenges you and others in your sector face today and how digital marketing can ultimately help you get more quality leads and paying customers. Access this video session by completing our short form below.
Valuable Takeaways that You Could Implement Immediately
This pre-recorded session brought together a panel of digital marketing experts who have a wide range of experience working with home building and improvement businesses. Here are some of the questions the panel answered and shared best practices on:
- What are the common marketing challenges companies in the home building and improvement industry face today?
- How can home building and improvement companies handle their leads more effectively?
- What are the keys to digital marketing success and potential barriers home building and improvement companies need to be aware of?
- How can paid advertising campaigns help home building and improvement companies get more qualified leads?
- What are the most effective content marketing strategies for companies in the home building and improvement industry?
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.