- Mobile +
- Mobile Marketing
- Responsive Web Design
- Search +
- Adaptive SEO
- Competitive Analysis
- Digital Advertising
- Display Advertising and Remarketing
- Paid Search Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site +
- Content Marketing
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Website Design and Development
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platform
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI SOCIAL SELLING MASTERY COURSE
- Your Brand Online
Paid Search Advertising
Paid Search Advertising, also known as Pay-Per-Click Advertising, allows you to directly connect with individuals looking for your services.. Systems like Google AdWords get your higher rankings in the search listings and provide you with lead conversion at a fixed cost. The investment is worth it since you are only paying for the customers that end up clicking on your link and visiting your site. By setting up specific keywords, you can target customers that are using search engines to look for services. For example, if you are running a law firm and someone types in ?law services nearby?, paid search advertising is what will allow you to connect to them by displaying your ads and website at the top of the search listings. Businesses have been found to make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 spent on Google Ads, a 200% ROI!
Paid Search advertising is one of the quickest ways to getting on the front page of Google and allows you to exert direct control over your marketing performance. New analytics allow us to target your customers with unprecedented precision, using location and previous search behavior to find your ideal customers. Our consultants use paid search advertising in conjunction with other digital solutions like search engine optimization and digital advertising to build you a complete digital marketing strategy that will build your brand and online presence.
Why should you invest in paid search advertising?
- There are 160+ billion monthly Google searches
- Consumers that click on an advertisers Google ad are 27% more likely to buy something in-store
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile users to visit stores within one day
- Business double their investment in Google Adwords on average.
- PPC visits are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/kritionl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/clone.php on line 151