- Mobile +
- Mobile Marketing
- Responsive Web Design
- Search +
- Adaptive SEO
- Competitive Analysis
- Digital Advertising
- Display Advertising and Remarketing
- Paid Search Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site +
- Content Marketing
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Website Design and Development
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platform
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI SOCIAL SELLING MASTERY COURSE
- Your Brand Online
Paid Search Advertising
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, also known as Paid Search, is an internet search marketing strategy used by advertisers to bring traffic to websites when users enter relevant search terms, in which advertisers pay search engines when the ad is clicked.
PPC Advertising allows you to connect with individuals looking for your services directly.
Google AdWords get your higher rankings in the search listings and provide you with lead conversion at a fixed cost. The investment is worth it since you are only paying for the prospects that end up clicking on your link and visiting your site.
By setting up specific keywords, you can target customers that are using search engines to look for services. For example, if you are running a law firm specializing in estate planning and someone types “estate planning services nearby” in your city, paid search advertising is what will allow you to connect to them by displaying your ads and website at the top of the search listings. Businesses have been found to make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 spent on Google Ads, a 200% ROI!
Paid Search advertising is one of the quickest ways of getting on the front page of Google and allows you to exert direct control over your marketing performance.
Modern Analytics will enable us to target your customers with unprecedented precision, using location and previous search behavior to find your ideal customers. Our consultants use paid search advertising in conjunction with other digital solutions like search engine optimization and digital advertising to build you a complete digital marketing strategy that will grow your brand and online presence.
Why should you invest in Paid Search Advertising?
The following are some compelling reasons, according to Blue Corona.
- There are 160+ billion monthly Google searches.
- PPC visits are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile users to visit stores within one day
- Consumers that click on an advertisers Google ad are 27% more likely to buy something in-store
- Businesses double their investment in Google Adwords on average ($2 in income for every $1 ad spend)
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80%
What are some benefits of PPC campaigns?
- They are universally applicable – businesses, whether small or large, can use PPC.
- You pay only for the clicked ads
- Easy and faster set up compared to SEO campaigns – campaigns can be up and running the next day!
- You can control the budget – how much you want to spend on each day/month etc. of the campaigns.
- They provide targeted Ads – ability to retarget users visited specific product or service pages on your site
- They provide very high ROI – case studies indicating nearly 200% ROI
- They provide the ability to apply Geo-Targeting And Ad Scheduling
- They provide great insights into SEO campaigns – the data gathered by PPC campaigns such as which keywords can bring higher traffic, better conversion ratio can be used in SEO campaigns.