Join our Team
Business Development Associate
WSI Digital Marketing dba Kriti Web Solutions. LLC., digital marketing agency located in Plano, TX concentrating on online/digital marketing strategies and solutions, is hiring a full-time Business Development Associate in the Dallas, TX area. We serve businesses in North Texas region to help improve their online presence and build strong brand with various online marketing strategies and technology solutions. As Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for pursuing major opportunities, generating profitable growth, and increased local market share by sourcing new clients and project leads while collaborating with existing clients for new or expanded opportunities.
- Prospecting through trade shows, networking groups, Chamber of Commerce events and cold-calling on the phone
- Prospecting through LinkedIn Social Selling and other online platforms
- Preparing for sales calls with research and presentation material for the relevant industry
- Demonstrating how our online marketing solution is working for comparable businesses, with competitive analysis report and other research data
- Maintaining strong client relationships to meet their changing needs and generate referrals
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Client Relationships
- Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Motivation for Sales
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple deals simultaneously
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 2-3 yrs sales experience required
- Knowledge in IT & Digital marketing industry (SEO, Social Media & Mobile Marketing) is a plus
- Ability to use and understand modern technology
- English: Fluent
- Professional Appearance
Our Business Development Associates program offers a clear path to increased responsibility, a better title, and more money! The first part of our training program helps you build professional sales and presentation skills. As you are promoted, you learn to manage a team of sales professionals and refine the skills necessary for a successful management career.
Business Development Associates earn a competitive base salary plus a bonus based on your results and a team bonus.
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter.
About the Employer:
WSI Digital Marketing dba Kriti Web Solutions, LLC. has been in business since 2009. We service businesses in North Texas region, in helping them with online marketing strategies and solutions. Our services include custom web design & development, ecommerce solutions, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and other digital marketing strategies.
Please visit our company website at www.kritionlinemarketing.com for more information.
Learn From Our Experts
Why you need a Local Digital PR Strategy for Your Business
Diffrence between Digital PR and Local Digital PR Digital PR refers to the practice of using online channels …
Continue reading “Why you need a Local Digital PR Strategy for Your Business”READ MORE
The Future of Digital Marketing: Emerging Trends and Technologies
Digital marketing has come a long way since its inception. From traditional marketing methods like print ads and …
Continue reading “The Future of Digital Marketing: Emerging Trends and Technologies”READ MORE
Celebrating Our Founder Kalpana Murthy during Women’s History Month
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, we extend our warmest wishes to all the amazing women who …
Continue reading “Celebrating Our Founder Kalpana Murthy during Women’s History Month”READ MORE