What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO refers to optimization activities that can be carried out on the page itself to boost performance.
Some of those activities are:
- Creating great content using targeted keywords with strategically placed internal links, meta descriptions, headers, images, infographics, and videos.
- Making sure that the pages intended for ranking are indexed
- Making sure that the pages are easily navigable by the users
- Making sure that the website is optimized for speed on all devices
- Using clean static URLs with a consistent naming structure that reflects the content
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.