What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is a collective term of activities that help the search engine crawl and index and ultimately rank your site high!
Some of those activities are:
- Create an XML sitemap.
- Optimize your site architecture.
- Optimize for Featured Snippets
- Set a consistent URL structure.
- Utilize robots.txt to include or exclude the pages from indexing
- Use breadcrumb menus and pagination.
- Fix HTTP and redirect errors
- Adjust renderability for different devices
- Page Depth – Make sure the pages are not buried deep in the menu structure, especially those you want high traffic.
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.