Google Panda & Penguin updates have resulted in many business websites significantly lose their rankings in search results. With these drastic drop in rankings it is realistic for businesses to set their expectation on how long it is take for them to rectify the search results rankings. They have to first identify the source of their problem, whether it is related to Panda (Content-related) or Penguin (Links related). Then they have to resolve the issues associated with this problem. However, there is hope for these businesses. While process of making their website Panda & Penguin-proof is underway, there is an alternative way to get to first page quickly. Businesses can leverage the power of YouTube as second largest search engine in the world.
YouTube SEO Process
According to emarketer.com, in 2012 digital video marketing grew at a rate of 46.5%. This growth is projected to continue at a steady rate in the coming years. Businesses can not afford to ?ignore these staggering ?numbers & not include videos, when they are laying down marketing plan for their business. Well Optimized YouTube Video can bring you first page visibility on Google in very short time.
YouTube video marketing works great if it is done right. Few basic steps to remember,
- If the video is for promoting your products/services, keep the duration of the video short (2-3 minutes). This can be longer if the video is for a short tutorial or trianing
- Take the time to write an effective script for the video. Include keywords that flow naturally throughout the script
- Pay attention to the quality of the video. If you can afford it, hire a video company to produce a professional quality video. They can help you build the script for the video as well
- Make sure you include Call-to-Action (Contact Phone Numbers, Email Address, Website URL, etc.) at the beginning & end of the video
- Optimize the Video with relevant title, description & tags(keywords) when you upload to YouTube
- Embed the video on your website for engagement
- Share the video on other social media platforms that you engage your customers
If you need help setting up your YouTube marketing or with YouTube SEO, Visit our Website to Contact Us.
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
Are you a Sophisticated Marketer?
Who is a Sophisticated Marketer? Someone who understands the fundamental, unchanging principles of marketing but has absolute confidence …
Continue reading “Are you a Sophisticated Marketer?”READ MORE
Google Partners Connect co-hosted by WSI Plano on March 13, 2018
Video Matters! Most powerful digital marketing strategy to capture and engage people & drive action. With Videos you …
Continue reading “Google Partners Connect co-hosted by WSI Plano on March 13, 2018”READ MORE
Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm Change – What it means to your brand?
Why Facebook made changes to News Feed? Facebook has been listening to comments and suggestions from users over …
Continue reading “Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm Change – What it means to your brand?”READ MORE