Keyword Based Google Adwords Campaign
If you have Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords) as one of your marketing strategies to reach your customers online, you probably are aware of a few inconveniences in setting up and managing the campaign:
- Keyword Research and the tedious process of building keyword lists for different ad groups. Often, you may be missing keywords that are relevant to your business
- Keeping track of a long list of keywords and having to monitor the keyword list to manually make adjustments to optimize the campaign as needed
- Limitation on the length of the headline
- Lack of dynamic connection between your website content and the campaign
If you are looking for a way to overcome these limitations & inconveniences, it is time to explore Dynamic Search Ads option in Google Adwords and determine if this is appropriate for your business. If you have a content-rich website that does not change daily, this may be an option for you.
Benefits of Dynamic Search Ads
Dynamic Search Ads (DSAs) are based on the content of your website, rather than the list of keywords you build in your campaign. Some of the benefits of DSAs:
- DSAs automatically target search queries relevant to your website content
- No more mapping of keywords, bids, and Ad text to each product on your site. Google detects your website content for relevant queries
- Ads automatically update when you change content on your website
- No more limitation on the length of the headlines. Google dynamically generated ad with a slightly longer headline that includes words from customer search phrase and the landing page in the ad
- Reach more customers and capture additional traffic by filling the gap in your keyword-based campaign
Dynamic Search Ads Resources:
If we can help you have any questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to us.
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.