Continue reading "Dynamic Search Ads – Going Beyond Keywords"
Keyword Based Google Adwords Campaign
If you have Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords) as one of your marketing strategies to reach your customers online, you probably are aware of a few inconveniences in setting up and managing the campaign:
- Keyword Research and the tedious process of building keyword lists for different ad groups. Often, you may be missing keywords that are relevant to your business
- Keeping track of a long list of keywords and having to monitor the keyword list to manually make adjustments to optimize the campaign as needed
- Limitation on the length of the headline
- Lack of dynamic connection between your website content and the campaign
If you are looking for a way to overcome these limitations & inconveniences, it is time to explore Dynamic Search Ads option in Google Adwords and determine if this is appropriate for your business. If you have a content-rich website that does not change daily, this may be an option for you.
Benefits of Dynamic Search Ads
Dynamic Search Ads (DSAs) are based on the content of your website, rather than the list of keywords you build in your campaign. Some of the benefits of DSAs:
- DSAs automatically target search queries relevant to your website content
- No more mapping of keywords, bids, and Ad text to each product on your site. Google detects your website content for relevant queries
- Ads automatically update when you change content on your website
- No more limitation on the length of the headlines. Google dynamically generated ad with a slightly longer headline that includes words from customer search phrase and the landing page in the ad
- Reach more customers and capture additional traffic by filling the gap in your keyword-based campaign
Dynamic Search Ads Resources:
How to Create Dynamic Search Ads?
Dynamic Search Ads – Google Best Practices
If we can help you have any questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to us.
About the Author
The Best Digital Marketing Insight and Advice
The WSI Digital Marketing Blog is your go-to-place to get tips, tricks and best practices on all things digital
marketing related. Check out our latest posts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For more info, please review our Privacy and Cookie Policies. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Don't stop the learning now!
Google Core Web Vitals Update – What you need to know?
Google is starting to use page experience signal that measures how users perceive the experience of interacting with …
Continue reading “Google Core Web Vitals Update – What you need to know?”READ MORE
Google Ads – Lesson 3 – Positioning your business
Use Google to stand out from the crowd Now that you’ve identified your audience, it’s time to highlight …
Continue reading “Google Ads – Lesson 3 – Positioning your business”READ MORE
Google Ads – Lesson 2 – The basics of understanding your customers
Get to know – and reach – the right people Now that you’re using Google Ads to grow …
Continue reading “Google Ads – Lesson 2 – The basics of understanding your customers”READ MORE